Join us to raise funds for RainLily Hong Kong’s sexual violence crisis support service.
All over Hong Kong Island you will see people asking for donations – please join us and support!
Ways you can help
- Donate when you see a volunteer on the street
- Donate online: https://flagday.rainlily.org.hk/
- Volunteer to get out on the streets that day too! https://form.jotform.me/91259008551456
- Join me as a cheerleader – I’ll need all the help I can get! 😉 Email me on firstname.lastname@example.org for details of where I’ll be.
When / Where
- Saturday 04 Jan 2020, 9am – 12noon
- My locations will be Sai Ying Pun / Sheung Wan
They provide FREE immediate crisis support, counselling, sexual transmittable infections screening and preventive treatment, legal information, and judicial procedures accompaniment support (including forensic examination, police statement-taking, and other judicial procedures). RainLily supports victim-survivors of sexual violence to recover from the trauma.
RainLily aims at coordinating different services and procedures to take place in one of our centres, reducing the traumatising need for survivors to contend with different departments and provide their account repeatedly.